Monday, October 14, 2019

POLYTANK DISAPPARATE CAUSES MOANS.

     Polytanks have been a money rituals at Adenta - Admrahia - Accra - Ghana from the beginning of past year 2018 up to date, the people of Admrahia constituency are crying out for their missing Polytanks. It is said that from some of the community members that, there is some new house tenants in the community who are always back and forth for no motives during the evening.
Due to that, the neigbours suspect these unknown face tenants that appeared to be everywhere of the community might be the causes of their missing tanks. I was told by a man about this incidence Dr. Raphael who stay behind me but I took it for granted.
True to his words and the people complains, a week after, on Monday 3rd December, 2018 I came home late from work and was very tired, immediately when I got to bed, I quickly fell asleep and woke up the next Tuesday morning and saw that my POLYTANK is nowhere to be found.
I trembled and wandered with mixed feelings, i asked for three days off from Work so as to have time for this circumstances. I reported to police, in few days afterwards, according to the police officer Coporal Duti of Greenvile police station outskirt of Admrahia Stated that investigations were underway and anyone with information concerning these matter should assist the police.

NOTE: Tanks, in now a days are like GOLD. They are important and very expensive, position it on top or if down it must be secure.

2 comments:

THE NEEDS TO REQUEST FOR NEW REGISTER, MINISTER JEAN MENSA STATED.

The head of EC, Mr. Jean Mensa, has stated some few reasons why there is the need to compile a new register given that the register is; (1...